Maybe We'll Find Retribution Maybe We'll Find Retribution

Pretty repetetive, but not bad.

The repetitive bass line got really annoying after a while, I was glad when it stopped, but other than that, it's a pretty good sounding song. Lots of different sounds near the end are borderline too much so be careful with that.

kevs91 responds:

hmm, i guess i thought that the bassline was needed in most parts of the song to keep it from being too random, and since it's quiet enough, i didn't think it'd be annoying. guess i was wrong, huh? :).

towards the end there aren't many new sounds introduced, they are just used a bit differently to give it more of a progressive feel. the end is my favorite, but that doesn't mean you can't disagree.

if i work on this one more in the future, i'll definitely take your input into account.

thanks for the review.

_-={Remember Us}=-_ _-={Remember Us}=-_

Perfect

This is the kind of song I look up to for my creations. It sounds great and makes me want to strive to get better.

MaestroRage responds:

I am glad you find some form of inspiration in the piece Dexi. I make all of these works in hopes people will enjoy and draw strength from them! I hope you will take your music far. Let me know when you have something new up!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

SR - Mars SR - Mars

Great!

I love it. Keep making music! xD

SineRider responds:

Thaaanks man :)

A Journey of Hope A Journey of Hope

Good but not

The song wasn't bad, but the noise was distracting... It made me not want to listen.

TheBigPicture responds:

The song may sound a little different than many Newgrounds submissions due to the fact that much of it is done live with a guitar and a computer microphone. I'm not exactly in a sound studio either, so consider it in those terms when reviewing.

Axel F [House Remix] Axel F [House Remix]

Very good

At first I thought it was just going to be some crappy Axel F remix, but I actually ended up liking it a lot. It's well done to be original, but still reflect the song.

Thanks very mucho.

[Dud] Modern Piano [Dud] Modern Piano

Great.

This was great, I could tell that you enjoyed making it. I always like finding well-done piano music... *downloads*

Dudidum responds:

Yeah you're ablsolutly right!
I enjoyed playing it a lot ;-)
I hope you'll find something else you like^^

Thanks for your review!