Turret Pong Turret Pong

Great, but...

It sort of pissed me off how the ... we'll call it the pongball since i dont know what its called... how it would get under halfway in my territory and i couldnt be able to do anything about it cuz my turret would be moving away from it helplessly... I like the idea of being able to move the turret.

WWTBAM v.4 WWTBAM v.4

Noticed an error quickly

The simpsons is definitely not on their 28th season.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Great all around!

I loved this game! I'm a big FFR fan, so I was glad to see it tied into newgrounds in a fun way, with all the different picks. Sadly it reminded me that I don't have any picks, and now I kinda want to play my guitar. oh well... anyway. Loved the game! excellent work and great music! I'm not sure if it was me or the game, but every once in a while during floods of steps i'd get like 12 misses in a row when i was sure I was hitting dead on. Other than that, it was great.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks for the review!

AS Tutorial for beginners AS Tutorial for beginners

Great idea!

I liked it... I'm not a flash guy, but I might give it a try after this... I could use some more tutorials tho. I used to do some stuff in flashing tweening images and putting sound in, or making fading slideshows with music, but never anything worth putting on NG. You had a lot of spelling/typing errors that I noticed (3 or 4) and in the first part, the "frame" and "scene" parts both display the "frame" information.

deafeningsilence5 responds:

About the scene frame parts, i must've gotten distracted while I was making it! Sorry!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Liked it very much.

Though it wasn't exactly original, it was great. I enjoyed playing it.